The aim of this website (the "Website") is to present EnerSave Capital S.a.r.l.,("ESC"). In particular, this Website contains legal and regulatory information, which applies to EnerSave Capital status, the use of this Website and information about investments in EnerSave Capital products.
Please note: By using this Website, you consent to and demonstrate your acceptance to the following terms and conditions of use and to the processing of your personal data according to such terms and conditions. If you are unwilling to accept these terms and adhere to these conditions, you should not use the Website.
1. General Information: EnerSave Capital is a limited liability company under Luxembourg law. EnerSave Capital is not subject to the supervision of the Luxembourg supervisory authority of the financial sector ("CSSF"). The information on this Website is approved by EnerSave Capital.
This Website, should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction, where (by reason of that persons nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Website is prohibited. In particular, this Website is reserved exclusively for well-informed investors within the meaning of the law.
2. Applicable law and judicial forum. This Website is subject to the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Any legal claims or lawsuits in conjunction with this Website or its use are subject to the Courts of Luxembourg-city.
3. Use of the Website / Copyright The entire content of this Website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved to EnerSave Capital. You may download or print out a hard copy of individual pages and/or sections of the Website for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any downloading or otherwise copying from the Website will not grant any rights on, or transfer title to any software or material to you. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose the Website without the prior written permission of EnerSave Capital.
4. No Offer This Website is strictly limited to information ends and nothing on the Website should be construed as a solicitation or offer for subscription of shares in EnerSave Capital’s products, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction.
5. No Reliance While EnerSave Capital uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources, which it believes to be reliable, neither EnerSave Capital nor any of its officers, employees, service providers or advisers make any representation that the information or opinions contained on the Website are accurate, reliable or complete.
EnerSave Capital will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, neither EnerSave Capital nor any of its officers, employees, service providers or advisers can guarantee that this Website or any of the various features upon it will always be available. EnerSave Capital will not be liable for direct or indirect losses that may arise in connection with the interruption, stoppage or malfunction of the Website.
The information and opinions contained in the Website are provided for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice. EnerSave Capital reserves the right to add, modify or delete information on the Website anytime. Nothing contained on the Website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any investment decision relating to EnerSave Capital products.
6. No Warranty The information and opinions contained on the Website is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
7. Limitations of Liability In no event, including (without limitation) negligence, will EnerSave Capital or any of its officers, employees, service providers or advisers be liable for any error, omission or incompleteness in the information or the reliance on the information on the Website or for any loss or damage of any kind, including (without limitation) any direct, special indirect or consequential damages, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from the Website.
8. Linked Websites When you access certain links on the Website you may leave the Website. Linked websites provided on this Website are only provided for information and convenience purposes. EnerSave Capital or any of its officers, employees, service providers or advisers have not reviewed any of the websites linked to the Website and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of such websites nor the products, services or other items offered through such websites. EnerSave Capital is under no circumstances responsible for links made to its Website.
9.1. Personal information you choose to provide EnerSave Capital, the data controller, may process the personal information you choose to provide it with through any of the contact facilities of this Website. This information will not be sold, rented or shared with outside parties apart from the party listed above without your permission.
You are fully responsible for the content and correctness of details you choose to send to EnerSave Capital as well as for the non-violation of any third-party rights that may be involved in such details.
9.3. Security of data The Internet operates as a decentralized association of networks with respect to the interim storage and transfer of temporary data. For this reason, it is not possible at the present time to provide a guarantee against the possible manipulation or inadvertent corruption of data or to guarantee that only current data will be used (e.g., because an old version is still in cache) “en-route” from the provider to the user and vice versa. We therefore advise you of this system-related restriction as follows: you receive this information subject to the conditions of the Internet. Accordingly, no guaranty can be provided as to the correctness of the information and its conformity with the original data.
9.4. Your rights with regard to your personal data held by EnerSave Capital You may refuse that your personal data be used for marketing purposes. Such objection, can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You are further entitled to exercise your rights regarding the accessing and correction of your personal data in accordance with the DPL relating, amongst other things, to the use of personal data in computer programmes by serving written notice to email@example.com
EnerSave Capital will keep confidential any personal information you may provide to EnerSave Capital by the Website, including your e-mail address and this according to the laws and regulations applicable.
Should you have any questions regarding the handling of your data or the security of transmissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org